The M´Lis body contour wrap is a scientifically developed award winning body wrap with a 40 year success rate.
The M´Lis professional contour wrap may be used in three ways: Inch Loss, Smooth Cellulite or Detoxification/Lymphatic cleansing. The contour body wrap helps to free and remove trapped waste in the connective tissue, mitigating internal disfiguring deposits and promoting inch loss. This 60 to 90 minute process is not a water loss, as clients do not sweat, and does not contain chemicals or dehydrating ingredients. Clients wear their own swimwear or bra and panties (short swim trunks for men).
1 WEEK PRIOR TO SERVICE
• DO consider completing an internal M’lis Cleanse Program to enhance cellulite reduction and inch loss. (Ask technician for information)
• DO drink a minimum of 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water each day at least one week prior to receiving first body wrap.
2 DAYS PRIOR
**REMEMBER, CONTOUR CREAM contains niacin. Clients/Patients taking a niacin supplement, or products containing niacin (tanning creams, energy drinks, etc.) must decrease their niacin levels prior to wrap services to avoid a possible niacin retention reaction.
DAY OF/DURING SERVICE
• DO NOT drink anything for 2 hours before your wrap to ensure you will not need to use the restroom during the treatment.
• DO NOT use any moisturizing lotions or creams the day of your wrap.
• DO NOT shave the day of your wrap.
• DO NOT shower for 6-8 hours after receiving your M’lis CONTOUR BODY WRAP.
• DO NOT apply additional heat sources prior to, during or immediately after the wrap - this includes raising the body temperature by exercising. Plan to skip your workout that day
• DO ensure that your technician performs an enzymatic exfoliation prior to receiving wrap.
AFTER SERVICE - LEADING UP TO NEXT SERVICE IN SERIES
• DO exfoliation at home 3 times per week.
• DO ensure that you practice a healthy lifestyle of exercise and proper diet to maintain the inches lost. Avoid processed foods, caffeine/coffee, carbonated drinks, refined sugar, white flour, and red meat.
• DO drink at least half your daily allotment of water before drinking anything else.
• DO NOT allow yourself to be wrapped if you: have a heart condition (specifically conditions requiring Coumadin or other blood thinners), epilepsy, have had cancer that is not in remission for at least two years, or are pregnant or nursing.
During the wrap, the skin will most likely appear pink or red and will feel warm and tingly. This is normal. This is the skin’s natural response to niacin and is a sign of increased circulation. If a reaction such as a rash or hives occurs during or after a treatment you may be experiencing a buildup of niacin from other niacin containing products. If this happens, it is recommended that you complete an internal detoxification program prior to receiving another wrap. If a more intense or unusual reaction occurs, please contact your body wrap professional for more information.
It is recommended to purchase a series of 3-6 sessions for maximum results.